BRIAN ERNST videographer/editor
The oldest of two, Brian grew up picking on a little sister in the western Chicago suburb of Westchester. Around the dawn of the YouTube era, he stumbled into video production by way of an overactive imagination and an old camcorder. In May 2011, during his junior year at DePaul University, Brian began freelancing for Motion Source, wherein he took a short hiatus from Motion Source to pursue a career in Journalism. Brian rejoined the Motion Source team in October 2015.
- Shaun of the Dead
- Groundhog Day
- Die Hard
- Grosse Point Blank
- Tommy Boy
- Jurassic Park
- And, my go-to tearjerker: A Knight’s Tale.
- Over the last decade I’ve been teaching myself to play guitar and have begun dabbling in ukulele, mandolin, and piano.
- Hates pickles and mushrooms with a passion.
- I do a pretty compelling Will Sasso as Randy Newman impression.
- I grinned for the entire drive home when I met Tom Skilling.